Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bitter? Or Just Over the Games.

Well, I suppose that was bound to happen.  I was called bitter.  And I can see where "Ski" is coming from.  But here's the thing, I'm not bitter.

I don't hate all men.  In fact, I am a hopeless romantic and an eternal optimist.  I will always give the benefit of the doubt.  And just because I've had some crappy experiences, I'm not going to give up.

That doesn't mean a man gets a free pass, though.  If he's a liar or a cheat, then that's all she wrote. I'm pretty busy and I don't have time for that negativity in my life.  I put up with it for far too long, and I've finally come to the realization that it's better to be alone than with someone who doesn't respect me, or others.

I'm not bitter.  I'm just ready to cut as much bullshit from my life as possible.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment